Section 2: The Entrepreneurial Life
Part 1: Entrepreneurs
• Why did you become an entrepreneur?
• What motivates you?
• How do you come up with good ideas?
• How do you know which ideas are the best ones?
• How important is a good team to your success?
• If you had some advice for a young entrepreneur
like me, what would it be?
• What is the best part about being an entrepreneur?
• What is the worst part about being an entrepreneur?
• If you had to start again, what would you do differently?
• How do you measure success?
• What are your top values or priorities in life?
• How do you make difficult ethical decisions?
• What does your day and week typically look like?
(This list is a sample only. You will want to add your own unique questions as well.)
Be creative in your presentation then submit it when you're finished.
The Entrepreneurial Life
Your opening assignment is to interview three entrepreneurs in your community and compile a common profile of no more than 1 page (up to poster size paper is acceptable). Try to include at least one Christian entrepreneur in your research, if possible. Include a list of positive aspects and negative aspects. You will want to ask them questions such as: