Be prepared to answer the following questions:
1. Who is Liz Zambonini?
2. What motivated Liz to become an entrepreneur?
3. How did she bootstrap?
4. What model of training does she use to train the entrepreneurs in the Hope Factory?
Section 2: The Entrepreneurial Life
Part 2: Social Entrepreneurs
Summary: "In South Africa, the politicians have called it a ticking time bomb. They are talking about youth unemployment and warn that those who feel alienated by the system could bring it down. One of the ways out of this nightmare is the creation of a new breed of young entrepreneurs—young people who can channel their energy into making money and building for their future. ABN takes the opportunity to look at the drive to train the next generation of entrepreneurs. They speak to Liz Zambonini, the CEO and guiding force of a place called The Hope Factory."
5. What does she look for when she selects young entrepreneurs for the Hope Factory?
6. What challenges has Liz faced?
7. How does she want to be remembered?
8. What about Liz’s story is most impacting to you and why?
Submit your answers to these questions in a Word document to your teacher. Be brief but concise.