The world is changing. The workplace is evolving at the speed of innovation. Because of this, millions of companies and jobs are being eliminated while millions of new start-ups and jobs are being innovated. The church and marketplace are searching for direction. In this compelling message, Bishop Rodney Sampson leverages Genesis 1 to deliver a revolutionary argument for the case of innovation, entrepreneurship and investment in the Kingdom of God.
According to Bishop Sampson:
1. What is the biblical foundation for entrepreneurship and innovation?
2. What is the purpose of money?
3. What is the connection between our innovation today and our past, present and future? Do you agree with his argument? Why or why not?
4. He asks in Part 4: “Can you create or materialize $1/year into existence?” He then gives some ideas. How do you see this affecting your lifestyle?
5. What is your main take-away from this message?an
Submit your answers in a Word document to your teacher.
Challenge: Bishop Rodney Sampson Message
Section 2: The Entrepreneurial Life
Part 4: Kingdom Entrepreneurs
Watch the video then answer the following questions using no more than 3 sentences each.
Bishop Sampson offers a message on “The Case for Innovation & Entrepreneurship in the Kingdom”. While he does seem to get “off topic” at times, he offers some good points worth considering. Watch the videos and respond to the questions provided.
Part 1: http://youtu.be/vQ61B3-xoKE (10:25 minutes)
Part 2: http://youtu.be/GBoJ18Olnrw (15:06 minutes)
Part 3: http://youtu.be/qL0jgI3HIW0 (15:39 minutes)
Part 4: http://youtu.be/GtgrhvQTQ2M (13:18 minutes)